As an IT leader, you want to help users to be as productive as possible. To do this, you need to provide a frictionless technology experience.
But in today’s security landscape, protecting users and data is non-negotiable. The result? IT leaders face a dilemma between productivity and security.
With too much protection, real agility becomes impossible. Too little protection, however, leaves the organization vulnerable to disaster.
The complexity starts there and keeps growing as other factors enter the equation:
- Today’s end users want a flexible, human technology experience that works wherever they do.
- Trends like the cloud, BYOD and SaaS provide more options – and more vulnerabilities.
- Regulatory compliance requirements are evolving, often so fast it’s a challenge to keep up.
- The need for cost-effective solutions that are easy to deploy and maintain isn’t going away.
- The sheer number of security vendors, categories and products becomes overwhelming fast.
We created the infographic below to outline the need for balance between productivity and security and how organizations are unleashing their potential without compromising protection.
Productivity AND Security, Not Productivity vs. Security
Fulfilling the mandate to provide end users with the technology they need to be their most productive isn’t always easy. Making the right technology decisions with so much at stake poses a real challenge. Furthermore, balancing productivity and protection is much harder when users don’t fully understand the critical role they play in IT security.
Providing the right user with access to the right applications and data requires an end-to-end solution based on experience, expertise and strong partnerships in the security space. Working with a partner like Softchoice helps you cut through the complexity and select the best solutions for your productivity and security needs.
Looking to learn more about enabling your users for collaboration without compromising protection? Explore Softchoice productivity and collaboration solutions.