Over the years, we’ve worked very closely with a variety of market segments, to help them adapt, grow and thrive in spite of economic change and technology evolutions. With all that experience and knowledge behind us, we thought it would be interesting to hear from our Softchoice team directly, to share their insights and perspectives on how technology change is affecting different industries.
Professional Services Industry Spotlight: Podcast with Jane Bioletti
Jane Bioletti is Manager of Professional Services at Softchoice and has extensive experience working with a wide variety of consulting, legal and accounting firms. In this podcast, she shares her assessment of how technology trends are impacting the consulting sector.
Here’s a summary of Jane’s discussion:
- Professional Services firms are on the frontlines of the BYOD (Bring Your Own Devices) trend, requiring new levels of technical expertise to manage that devices coming into the organization are secure and always available within the infrastructure.
- Many professional services organizations have an ever expanding need for storage as legal requirements often mandate extensive data recording and archiving.
Thanks for listening!
Be sure to listen to our other podcasts too:
- Jeff Martin, Manager, Professional Services discuss the challenges facing the manufacturing industry today
- Robert High, Manager Professional Services discuss how healthcare is managing change
- Ann Jezak, Manager Professional Services discuss the unique challenges facing the Resource Industries