Dealing directly with Microsoft support for Office 365 licensing, while bringing in a third party to separately manage and implement your environment has been a struggle all too familiar with businesses for sometime.
Which is why Softchoice is so proud to announce a new service designed to handle all your Microsoft cloud needs, bringing together all your activities into a single, straight-forward monthly invoice.
Called Keystone Managed Services for Microsoft Cloud, this new program brings together all your existing Office 365 licensing, professional and managed services and agreements into one single monthly bill. On top of that, this will allow you to take investments that were traditionally capital expenses, and shift them over to a spread out, monthly operational cost. It also gives you new levels of flexibility to optimize your investment.
Making Office 365 managed services easier
Softchoice is rolling out this program with the enthusiastic support of Microsoft. Based on client feedback and real-world deployment experience, we created this new program as way for you to quickly and effectively achieve your Microsoft Cloud vision through a world class 24/7 managed service
What Keystone Managed Services for Microsoft Cloud means for your cloud strategy
Keystone Managed Services for Microsoft Cloud delivers immediate and significant benefits to any organization that’s struggled in the past to get the most of out their cloud environment.
- Faster time to value: You benefit from being able to focus on more strategic initiatives, while our team manages the day-to-day through a wide array of services, best practices and tools, designed to make cloud management easier
- Reduced risk and complexity: With call-center resources available 24x7x365, incident management and tenant admin has never been easier or more personal
- Efficient, predictable costs: Our Microsoft experts focus on reducing the potential of downtimes. And with access to the MySoftchoice Cloud Services dashboard, you get a set of tools to better govern your spend, and accelerate adoption.
- Service you can put a name on: best of all, you get real service, from real people who know your name, with personalized attention to detail from the friendly Softchoice team you already have a relationship with (or are just beginning to).
On top of this, Keystone for Microsoft Cloud a complete selection of needed services to both Implement and Manage your environment, including:
- add, remove, changes
- knowledge transfer
- tenant administration
- MySoftchoice Cloud Services Dashboard
- Active Directory (AD) User and Security Group Administration
With over 25,000 cloud users under management, and named as a leading Microsoft Service Provider in North America, the cloud and Microsoft are two things we’ve proven our expertise in. This new offering from Keystone is the perfect combination of both worlds — and we hope it will enable you to get even more value from Office 365.
Download the Keystone Managed Services for Microsoft Cloud overview and get all the details on this program.