In today’s hectic business world, time is your most valuable commodity. That’s why every meeting must be a stepping stone that moves you closer towards your business goals.
However, you may find that many of your meetings are not productive – especially if you spend too much time talking about other meetings and not enough time planning ways to beat the competition. ‘Meetings about meetings’ are signs that you must improve your project management.
Luckily, Microsoft Project Online has some great new features that will make your organization more productive and improve your collaboration.
Cloud-Based Project Management for Enhanced Communication and Collaboration
Microsoft Project Online with Project Pro for Office is not your father’s project management system. The cloud-based program brings new levels of collaboration, visibility and simplicity to project management.
If you’re a Microsoft Office customer and haven’t taken a look at Microsoft Project Online, here are 5 reasons to move your project management toolkit to the cloud.
1. Make better business decisions based on real-time data. When all of your project data is in Microsoft Project Online, you don’t need to search through emails or files to find out where your projects stand. Getting a single view of your projects allows you to make more informed decisions, align your activities with your business goals and better compete in today’s marketplace.
2. Improve your organization’s communications and collaboration. One of the biggest benefits of moving your project management to the cloud is that it makes it easy for teams to collaborate on projects – whether they are located down the hall or around the globe from each other. When they log in to Microsoft Project Online, they will quickly see what their teammates are working on and what still needs to be done.
3. Drive productivity and complete projects faster. Microsoft Project Online allows your teams to work from anywhere and at any time, which greatly improves their productivity. Plus, giving everyone access to the latest data helps shorten your approval process and makes it possible to go to market quicker.
4. Reduce your IT costs and complexity. Since Microsoft Project Online is cloud-based, you won’t need to purchase hardware or expand your infrastructure to get up and running. You’ll also always have access to the latest version and won’t need to worry about upgrades. In addition, you can easily add or remove users and scale as your business changes.
5. Improve disaster recovery and business continuity. The cloud makes it easy for you to recover essential data during an emergency. For example, if a project manager’s laptop is lost or stolen, you can still access all of your information when you log in to Microsoft Project Online.
Are you ready to learn more about how Microsoft Project Online improves productivity and collaboration? Contact your Softchoice account manager to discover how you can try Microsoft Project Online with Project Pro for Office 365 FREE. Plus, if you have 200+ users, you can save 25% off the purchase price now.