Faster Delivery = Happy Users
Automated Process = Fewer Errors
Standards = Cost Reduction
Order Visibility = Confidence
Linking Systems = Efficiency
Windows 7 PCs will no longer receive Windows security updates after January 14, 2020, so upgrade to a modern PC today.
A modern desktop is a Windows 10 PC and Office 365* kept up to date. This gives your business the most productive and secure Windows experience ever, with the lowest total cost of ownership.
A new PC with Windows 10 and an 8th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro™ processor gives your workers battery life for a full workday,1,7 with up to 2.1x faster multitasking,1,5,6 and up to 80% better performance.1,6,7 It can analyze data up to 40% faster1,6,8 than Windows 10 running on a four-year-old system.
Help secure your business against modern security threats with built-in, always up-to-date** safeguards for your information and devices. With Windows 10, it’s estimated that security events requiring IT remediation are reduced or avoided by 33%.3 And new Intel® Runtime BIOS Resilience helps minimize exposure to malicious BIOS attacks.
IT administrators estimate up to 20% reduction in IT management time** with Windows 10 Pro. Windows 10 is compatible with 99% of Windows 7 apps1 and most peripherals, both wired and wireless, saving your workers time and money. New Intel® Core™ vPro™ processor-based devices provide a future-forward foundation ready to efficiently support the regular cadence of Windows 10 updates.
With Office 365 Business Premium,* you get email hosting plus desktop, mobile, and web versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, as well as other tools to help run and grow your business. Apps are always updated, so they're never outdated.
1App availability varies by device/language. 2On PC only. Learn more (including compatible mobile devices) at office.com/information
*Go to: office.com/systemrequirements for compatible versions of Windows 10 and MacOS, and for other feature requirements.
You must accept the License Agreement, microsoft.com/useterms • Activation required • Product cannot be replaced if tampered or activated and cannot be redeemed for cash • Non-commercial use
System Requirements: Microsoft account ● Internet access ● Windows 10 or MacOS* ● Processor: 1.6 GHz, 2-core (PC); Intel (Mac) ● RAM: 4 GB, 2 GB (32-bit) ● Disk space: 4 GB (PC); 10 GB, Mac OS Extended or APFS ● Screen: 1280 x 768 (PC)/800 (Mac).
1. Performance results are based on testing performed between January 31, 2018 and February 9, 2018 and may not reflect all publicly available security updates. See configuration disclosure for details. No product can be absolutely secure. Software and workloads used in performance tests may have been optimized for performance only on Intel microprocessors. Performance tests, such as SYSmark and MobileMark, are measured using specific computer systems, components, software, operations and functions. Any change to any of those factors may cause the results to vary. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases, including the performance of that product when combined with other products. For more complete information visit www.intel.com/benchmarks.
2. New PCs enable up to 65% faster multi-tasking compared to 5-year-old PCs. As measured by SEG562, which is an office productivity and multitasking workload using Microsoft Word* (save to PDF), Excel* (recalc), PowerPoint* (slide sort), and NXPowerLite Desktop* (to shrink contents with office documents, kind of like compression), all while playing video in the background (simulating the watching of a business training or webcast)
3. With Windows 10, security events requiring IT remediation are reduced by up to 33% TheTotal Economic Impact™ of Microsoft Windows 10, Forrester, 2016
4. PCs older than 4 years are 2.7x the cost of a newer PC, resulting in 112 hours of lost productivity—a cost of both time and money, SMB PC Study, TechAisle, 2018
5. Slack is open in the background while a 2.28 MB, Microsoft PowerPoint.ppt presentation is exported as a 1920x1080 H.264 .mp4 video presentation. While the video presentation is being created 1) a 6.49 MB, 844 page, Microsoft Word .docx document is converted to a 7.98 MB, PDF file and 2) a 70.4 MB, Microsoft Excel .xlsm macro-enabled worksheet that is recalculated.
6. REFRESH CONFIGURATIONS NEW: Intel® Core™ i7-8650U (Intel Reference Platform), 15W, 4C8T, Turbo up to 4.2GHz, Memory: 2x4GB DDR4-2400, Storage: Intel® SSD Pro 6000p, Graphics: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620, BIOS version 117.07 with MCU 0x84, OS: Windows* 10 (version 10.0.16299.192) 4-YEAR-OLD: Intel® Core™ i7-4600U (Intel Reference Platform), 15W, 2C4T, Turbo up to 3.3GHz, Memory: 2x4GB DDR3-1600, Storage: Intel 540s SSD, Graphics: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400, BIOS version139 with MCU 0x23, OS: Windows* 10 (version 10.0.16299.192)
7. EEMBC Browsing Bench Component Average Power (projected on Intel Reference Platform using a 42WHr battery and 25x14 Panel): Disconnect all USB devices, connect to a local WiFi access point and set the screen brightness to 200 nits (disable DPST, set brightness to 200 nits on a white background and enable DPST). Wait for 10 mins for the OS to completely idle and then launch EEMBC Browsing Bench using Microsoft® Edge Browser. Set the web pages to idle for 20s in between page loads. Measure power for the duration of all page loads and report 3 run median. Intel tests resulted in an average of 9.5 hours of battery life.
8. Measures the time to load, query, calculate statistics, and draw 6 charts from a different local data source containing 2.2 million sales records
*Subscription sold separately
**For the supported lifetime of devices